Dear Clients and Friends,
We hope this email finds you in good health and in good spirits.
We want to thank you, as our clients and friends for being patient as we, along with the rest of the country, are navigating through this new way of doing business complying with the Shelter-in -Place order.
During this unprecedented time, we are grateful and fortunate to have the loyalty of our clients and employees, and have the resources in technology and infrastructure, to fully and efficiently operate by working remotely and allowing all of our staff to continue to serve our clients with minimal disruptions.
We are here for you
As trusted advisors in our client’s positive momentum, we want to do our part by letting you know that we are here for you. We can be a resource for you in navigating through the most recent Economic Stimulus Package or any of the other regulatory and legislative developments, finding solutions to ease the potential business disruptions and helping you find solutions so that you can continue to thrive and take care of those around you. Please reach out to DK team members directly.
We believe, more than ever, that it’s important to stay in touch. Please look for our newsletters, email blasts and updates on our website at https://dkllpcpa.com/.
In managing our business communication with you during this COVID-19 pandemic, please note the following:
COVID-19 Resource page
We have added a COVID-19 Resource page for our clients and friends to contain the latest on relief initiatives, regulatory updates, business resources and news links:
How to reach us
- Please email your Dk team member directly
- Visit our website: https://dkllpcpa.com/contact-us/
- Call one of our main offices and leave a voice mail. We will respond back to you, but there may be a slight delay:
- Woodland Hills: (818) 385-0585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beverly Hills-: – (818) 274-9922 0r email email@example.com
- La Jolla: (858) 642-5050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Heights: (619) 295-2637 or email email@example.com
How to send us your files and documents
Please use ShareFile to send us your documents electronically at https://dkllpcpa.sharefile.com/
If you are sending your hard copy of information:
- Please use USPS priority mail instead of FedEx or UPS
- Please address as: Duffy Kruspodin, LLP
Attention: Staff Name
Pay your invoices on-line:
For your safely and convenience, please pay your invoice via ACH or credit card on our website at: https://dkllpcpa.com/pay-your-invoice-2/
Mark Kruspodin, CPA