Staff Accountant / Bookkeeper II
For years, Duffy Kruspodin, LLP has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to local individuals and businesses. Duffy Kruspodin, LLP ‘s expertise ranges from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as audits, financial statements, and financial planning.
Duffy Kruspodin, LLP is a team of passionate, collaborative professionals working in synergy to enhance the entrepreneurial experience and create an environment of integrity, respect and trust for our people, clients, and community. We are committed to achieving this vision while maintaining an honest, open dialogue and a viable work-life balance.
- 1099 Forms
- Business Licenses
General Account Ledgers
- Payroll & Sales Tax Returns
- Business Property Statements
- Adjusting Journal Entries
Bookkeeping – Input checks/deposits into accounting software
Able to reference and reconcile balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Print off Bank Statements from online login
- Prepare open item missing list after review of current and prior information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills regarding future services firm can provide
- Communicate and meet with clients regarding current services firm provides,
missing information, and other client-based needs
- Preferably a Certified Public Accounting (CPA) License or Enrolled Agent (EA), or currently
in process of obtaining either a CPA License or an EA license.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting or Finance) or a Bookkeeping Certificate
Operational Software and CE
- CFS Tax Tools (Payroll/1099 Software)
- T-Value (Loan Information Software)
- Time Entry
- CSA (Accounting Software)
- Participate in firm recruiting and developing in-house group training
- Assist with training bookkeepers and junior/entry level staff on firm policies, procedures,
practices, processes and software
- Provide one on one feedback training on client specific files and issues
Duffy Kruspodin, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and in accordance with laws and regulations put in place by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, DK does not discriminate, and does not permit its hiring practices to discriminate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, political activity, veteran status, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
We welcome all interested candidates to apply for any of the above positions by sending an introduction cover letter with a salary expectation and a resume to: email@example.com