|Job Title:||IT Administrative Assistant||Division/Department||IT Department|
|FLSA Status:||Non-Exempt||Reports to:||IT Manager|
|Location:||Woodland Hills||Last Revision Date:||03-15-2018|
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential key competency function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes 55+ hours a week during tax season
- Work with Vendors to Prepare RMA / Warranty returns. Place orders, RFQ’s, order status.
- Assisting with Vendors / Clients as assigned by IT Management
- Management of Financial documents Leases and PO’s for IT department
- Software / Hardware Renewals for Vendors
- Taking returns and/or recycle to post office or e-center when required
- Maintaining Inventory / IT Cabinet cleanliness cables and parts.
- Scanning documents
- Preparing new hire and terminations
- Picking up supplies for IT Department
- Other tasks and errands as needed by IT Management
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and document tickets related to technical difficulties with employee hardware, software, and networks. Escalate trouble tickets when required.
- Work and interface with vendors, end users on a daily basis. Assist in software updates and equipment patching and maintenance.
- Assist in network documentation and asset inventory
- Open to being on call after hours and weekends. Travel between offices required. Valid driver’s license and proof of current Auto Insurance required.
- Perform various other duties as assigned
- KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Familiar with Accounting related software, Software troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Class D Drivers License needed, with a clean driving record
- Excellent oral and written communication skills