|Job Title:||Account Manager – Business Management (Accounting)||Department||Accounting|
|FLSA Status:||Non-Exempt/Exempt||Reports to:||Manager/Supervisor Group|
|Location:||University Heights||Last Revision Date:||11-17-21|
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
This professional will be overseeing daily and routine tasks as well as responding to client’s special needs and requests. The Account Manager will ensure the efficient operation of the clients they are assigned to including consistent communication, inputting client financial information and preparing necessary forms, tax returns and statements to fulfill our engagement requirements.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential key competency function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes 55+ hours a week during tax season
- Prepare HRIS and PM timesheets and Excel To Do lists.
- Frequently communicate with clients including fulfilling client request, following up on outstanding matters, and advising on business management plans consistent with the client’s goals
- Review work of bookkeepers (AP/AR, cash receipt and journal entry coding, general ledger, payroll and financial statement review)
- Performs all financial reporting functions including monthly cash flows, contract analysis and supervision of all functions relative to cash receipts and disbursements.
- Assists in the preparation of meeting packages and attends client meetings regarding financial projections, financial investments, contracts, insurance analysis and other matters as directed by the Management Team.
- Review 1099’s, Payroll Tax Returns, Business Property Statements and Business Licenses.
- Review bank balances and statements and approve transfers as needed
- Achieve monthly and annual charge hour goals.
- Monitor Insurance renewals and claims
- Assist with tax planning
- Participate in firm recruiting events.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Participate in continued education as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of creating or reviewing financial statements, assets, cash flows, brokerage accounts, and payroll
- Background within the Entertainment industry is a plus
- Familiar with Accounting related software, to include CFS, AME, CSA, QuickBooks, CCH Axcess
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.