SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Keeps books and accounting records of financial transactions for firm clients. Bookkeeper will be responsible for inputting client financial information and prepare necessary forms, tax returns and statements to fulfill our engagement requirements. This professional will be responsible for processing of live and after the fact payroll.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential key competency function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes 55+ hours a week during tax season.
- Preparation of payroll tax returns
- Prepare Form 1099’s, Payroll Tax Returns, Business Property Statements, Business Licenses, bank reconciliations and adjusting journal entries.
- Communicate with clients regarding missing information professionally via telephone or email.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Participate in continued education as assigned.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.