2018 Tax Intern
For years, Duffy Kruspodin, LLP has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to local individuals and businesses. Duffy Kruspodin, LLP ‘s expertise ranges from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as audits, financial statements, and financial planning.
Duffy Kruspodin, LLP is a team of passionate, collaborative professionals working in synergy to enhance the entrepreneurial experience and create an environment of integrity, respect and trust for our people, clients, and community. We are committed to achieving this vision while maintaining an honest, open dialogue and a viable work-life balance.
- At least Junior or Senior level student enrolled in an accounting program.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Attention to detail, strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United states without sponsorship.
Responsibilities May Include
- Preparation of individual, corporate, partnership and fiduciary income tax returns.
- Preparation of quarterly payroll and sales tax returns.
- Preparation of forms 1099/1096.
- Assisting with compilation and bookkeeping engagements.
- Other duties as assigned.
We welcome all interested candidates to apply for any of the above positions by sending an introduction cover letter with a salary expectation and a resume to: email@example.com