For years, Duffy Kruspodin, LLP has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to local individuals and businesses. Duffy Kruspodin, LLP ‘s expertise ranges from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as audits, financial statements, and financial planning.
Duffy Kruspodin, LLP is a team of passionate, collaborative professionals working in synergy to enhance the entrepreneurial experience and create an environment of integrity, respect and trust for our people, clients, and community. We are committed to achieving this vision while maintaining an honest, open dialogue and a viable work-life balance.
The administrative department is the glue that holds the office together so we are looking for someone with strong communication and superior customer service skills. You will be working very closely with both professional and administrative staff so teamwork is very important. This office can be a very busy place so we are seeking those with good energy and an ability to multitask and stay organized under pressure.
- 1-2 years customer service experience.
- 1-2 years administrative experience in an office environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree highly desired.
Responsibilities may include
- Assisting professional staff with various types of administrative support.
- Helping clients and managing calendars.
- Working closely with other administrative staff.
- Filing and scanning related tasks.
- Assisting receptionist in answering phones and preparing mail.
- Maintaining office space.
- Increased responsibilities based on performance.
- Overtime required during designated time frames.
Duffy Kruspodin, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and in accordance with laws and regulations put in place by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, DK does not discriminate, and does not permit its hiring practices to discriminate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, political activity, veteran status, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
We welcome all interested candidates to apply for any of the above positions by sending an introduction cover letter with a salary expectation and a resume to: email@example.com